*Love again*

I can see it in your eyes,
No more tears, no alibis,
I'm still in love with you,
There's so much I gotta show,
I will never let you go,
But still I know for sure,
Come take me by the hand,
This summer never ends,

And I want to know that you believe in love again,
Please tell me now it's not the end,
'Cause this I promise you so true,
The summer belongs to you,
Could you believe in love again?
How can I make you understand?
But this I promise you so true,
The summer belongs to you.


Never is too late for say : I love you too*.




what time is it?





jueves, 29 de mayo de 2008

AUTOSCHOOL =)*

HELLO EVERYBODY!

Yesterday I went to Girona to do the teoric car exam and I was very nervous. I had been gone to the autoschool during 2 months, I think that is a short time to preparate this exams having also the high school exams, but well I have done what I could. Then, the day before the exam I did 7 mistakes or 3 or 2..depending the test..but today I have recived the new that I have passed the exam with only one mistake..evidently you cannot pass the exam with more than 3 mistakes..then..one mistakes I think that it's suficiently okay =) isn't it? WoW! I was very nervous int he exam. When we went into the building it seemed that we went into a gas camera, all the people was aglomerated in these room, it was a little bit stressed, well..I was really stressed! after the exam, we went to a café to drink and eat something..and after..I went to high school for do the english test..that I think that it has been bad..cause I didn't sleep because the stress of both tests.






__sendapetita]*

No hay comentarios: