*Love again*

I can see it in your eyes,
No more tears, no alibis,
I'm still in love with you,
There's so much I gotta show,
I will never let you go,
But still I know for sure,
Come take me by the hand,
This summer never ends,

And I want to know that you believe in love again,
Please tell me now it's not the end,
'Cause this I promise you so true,
The summer belongs to you,
Could you believe in love again?
How can I make you understand?
But this I promise you so true,
The summer belongs to you.


Never is too late for say : I love you too*.




what time is it?





viernes, 23 de mayo de 2008

TODAY IS A STRANGE DAY

hello guys!
I know that no body reads blogs of the others 'cause we've got a lot of homeworks..but the law sais that we've to do posts in the blog, so today I want to explain a sad thing. I leave the music school. It's sad because I was going there since 10 years ago. first I went to castello during 2 years since 5 years old, but after I went to figueres. Since 7 years old until this week. I cannot carry to careers, cause music takes a lot of time of study also and firstly is high school, it's sad to hear that but is truth, i wanted to do the violin exam in setember but I won do that cause I need time and this summer is for TDR, so I don't know what I will do next year, but sure that music I have left for ever or for a long time, until universirty or posterioretly. Now, only high school takes my time 'cause I would need 26 hours a day and day have only 24..and I have to chose. :( well, violin still be my pasion and play what I want is better but..I think that in summer I will do clases but not for preparate for the exam, only for do my favorite scores with the same level of the obligatory partitures of the courses.

No hay comentarios: